Hello you awesome people, glad you got yourself up here. There has been talks about factions server, against and on favour of keeping it running. Right now our desicion for the server is to keep it up and running. Our intention is to make each server simple, userfriendly, addicting and ofcourse very enjoyable. We have ran the factions server on the same setup for really long. Right now my concerns of the server is, that does it really have potential to be actually popular? Is it missing something essential? Is our current setup for the server with seperate spawn world overcomplicate the system?
So basically, I want to hear out what kind of system would really make the server stand out?
- Which features we should have?
- Which features are bad?
- Which gameplay mechanics should be different?
- How should the worlds & spawn be layed out?
- Should the Access to straight action and pvp be easier & faster?
- Should something be balanced out?
- Feedback on shops, bosses, custom skills, safe bases etc? What are they good and bad factors in them?
- What would be your ideal definition of best possible factions server you would love?
- What kind of server moderating would be ideal? Should staff members be playing among players and how strict should they be with moderating?
- Favourite features from your favourite factions servers?
- Are we missing something important?
- Additional notes you want to point out?
I am especially interested into hearing from experienced factions players, though everyone surely do have something interesting to say.
Thanks alot for your feedback!