... PLAYERS ONLINE LATTYCRAFT.COM
Main Forum

Factions server

3 replies
Owner
Votes:
+3
Owner
Hello you awesome people, glad you got yourself up here. There has been talks about factions server, against and on favour of keeping it running. Right now our desicion for the server is to keep it up and running. Our intention is to make each server simple, userfriendly, addicting and ofcourse very enjoyable. We have ran the factions server on the same setup for really long. Right now my concerns of the server is, that does it really have potential to be actually popular? Is it missing something essential? Is our current setup for the server with seperate spawn world overcomplicate the system?

So basically, I want to hear out what kind of system would really make the server stand out?

- Which features we should have?
- Which features are bad?
- Which gameplay mechanics should be different?
- How should the worlds & spawn be layed out?
- Should the Access to straight action and pvp be easier & faster?
- Should something be balanced out?
- Feedback on shops, bosses, custom skills, safe bases etc? What are they good and bad factors in them?
- What would be your ideal definition of best possible factions server you would love?
- What kind of server moderating would be ideal? Should staff members be playing among players and how strict should they be with moderating?
- Favourite features from your favourite factions servers?
- Are we missing something important?
- Additional notes you want to point out?

I am especially interested into hearing from experienced factions players, though everyone surely do have something interesting to say.

Thanks alot for your feedback!
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Untagged users
a place were you could go to announce things to your entire faction would be a cool feature

i don’t like how in some boss zones PVP is enabled

i think there needs to be leagues and each league gives certain daily rewards

spawn is fine where it is , the random teleport should have an option to exlude Certain biomes , I think bosses should be moved so no one can push you into the PVP zone and kill you , it happened :/

Access to straight action and pvp is easier & faster

somehow the top faction found my base every time I moved so it caused me to quit so if that could be changed in some way that would be great

shops just need some price adjustment , the end boss was almost never available , i don’t know a whole lot about custom skills , safe bases were a cool idea but it just wasn’t for me

a populated server that doesn’t always accuse each other of hacking would be ideal

if there was almost always a moderator on that would be great , but everyone does have a life so that probably won’t happen , staff members should be playing among players , they should be really strict in the since of if someone is getting past word filter they should get muted for a few days

people , youtubers , friendly community , are things I miss from other servers

you aren’t missing something important that I know of

-King Reg Nog
Posted Jan 20, 19 · Last edited Jan 20, 19
Votes:
+11
Untagged users
Another thing that bothered me was that the spawners had such a short range and you couldn't AFK very long so it made the game boring because you had to try and find things to do in a really small area
Posted Jan 21, 19 · Last edited Jan 21, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
- Which features we should have? loot boxes that spawn in the world, they shouldn't hold amazing items more like Wood to some iron or ores.

- Which features are bad? how small the pvp zone is I would expand it a little more or move the boss that spawns down there.

- Which gameplay mechanics should be different?

- How should the worlds & spawn be layed out?

- Should the Access to straight action and pvp be easier & faster? yes

- Should something be balanced out?

- Feedback on shops, bosses, custom skills, safe bases etc? What are they good and bad factors in them? shops don't really hold much and some items like endstone is outrageously priced and when you sell it goes for 1 currency, I think there should be more in between bosses or an order for new players to follow, The skills are alright I mean some are really good and some are just meh for what their priced, using courous fruit and a diamond axe people can get in to others bases,

- What would be your ideal definition of best possible factions server you would love? this faction server is my favorite I want to see new features and help make it better

- What kind of server moderating would be ideal? Should staff members be playing among players and how strict should they be with moderating? considering little to no one plays factions I don't think this really matters

- Favorite features from your favorite factions servers?

- Are we missing something important? I don't think so

- Additional notes you want to point out? Maybe if possible New creatures/items specific to this server and updates to 1.13 if possible. maybe have like a puzzle or mob wave area where you can earn more blood medals/ SP

I hope I can help I played factions a lot a while ago and want to play it more with new features
Posted Jan 27, 19
Top Posters
NoticeNotices